We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Since ancient times, recipes for cooking mushrooms have passed from generation to generation: mushrooms were pickled, dried, fried. It is an excellent source of protein, and the variety of mushroom species is amazing. But most of all, the hostesses adore honey mushrooms - these wonderful mushrooms have an unsurpassed taste and are prepared quite easily. Let's try to figure out how to salt mushrooms with our own hands.
What kind of dishes is right
It is recommended to salt mushrooms only in wooden barrels or glass jars. All other dishes will not work: a clay container will become unusable under the influence of salt, and enameled dishes can generally release hazardous substances.
Wooden tubs are designed specifically for salting mushrooms. Previously, the container is poured with cold water for a long time so that the tree can soak well - only then the barrel will not let the liquid through.
After soaking for twelve days, the wooden tub must be thoroughly washed and steamed with boiling saline. Now we turn directly to how to salt mushrooms.
This method is used very often due to the pleasant mild taste of the snack and the salting recipe itself is quite easy to use. There is no need to boil the mushrooms, it is enough to soak them under the load. Of course, it is advisable to choose whole and beautiful fruits for salting.
What ingredients are needed:
- honey mushrooms - one kilo;
- table salt - 50 grams;
- fresh currant leaves - 5 pieces;
- garlic - two cloves;
- pepper (sweet peas) - 5 pieces;
- bay leaf - 3 pieces;
- dill umbrella - about 3 pieces.
Rinse the mushrooms thoroughly and place in salt water for a couple of hours. Take the selected fruits, carefully place them in the barrel with the caps down. Season with salt to taste, sprinkle sweet peas on top, spread dill and chopped garlic. You need to supplement the picture with currant leaves, which will give the salting a unique aroma.
When everything is ready, the container must be sealed. Find a lid less than the volume of the keg, press it down with a weight equal to the number of ingredients. The recipe used 1 kilo honey agaric, respectively, the weight for the lid must weigh at least 1 kilogram. After that, the keg must be stored in the cold for five days.
When liquid begins to appear, put gauze under the lid. After that, the salting should stand for several more weeks in the cold, subsequently the snack can be laid out in glass containers.
Salted mushrooms are ready for the winter! In this simple way, mushrooms can be salted immediately in jars. Honey mushrooms are immediately placed in containers with spices and poured with mushroom brine to the neck.
Salt mushrooms with vinegar
To implement the recipe at home, you will need the following products:
- honey mushrooms - 1 kilo;
- distilled water - 0.3 liters;
- salt - 0.025 kilograms;
- vinegar 70% - 0.05 liters;
- sweet peas, common cloves, bay leaves - 3 pieces each;
- a pinch of cinnamon.
This salting recipe is slightly different from other options - you need to pour the prepared mushrooms with water and put on fire. When the water boils, it must be drained. After that, you should add all the spices, including vinegar, to the pan, pour fresh water.
It takes about half an hour to cook mushrooms with spices over low heat. Leave the mushrooms to cool, and then arrange them neatly in the jars, closing them tightly with a lid. Such salting of honey agarics for the winter will not cause difficulties.
The recipe for salted mushrooms with hot salting means that the mushrooms are cooked. They are boiled for about 20 minutes, no more.
What you need:
- honey mushrooms - 1 kilogram;
- table salt - thirty grams;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- laurel leaves - two pieces;
- a couple of dill umbrellas;
- sweet peas - 3 things;
- cherry leaves - 4 pieces.
Salting honey agarics step by step:
- Peel, thoroughly wash the selected mushrooms, place in a container and fill with water, salt with two teaspoons of table salt.
- The pan is put on low heat, honey mushrooms are boiled for no more than twenty minutes. After boiling, the water is drained, two glasses of water are added, they are still kept on fire for about twenty minutes.
- All the listed ingredients are thrown into the pan, then a small layer of mushrooms is laid out on top, sprinkled with salt. Next, cherry leaves are laid out along with sweet peas and cloves.
- From above, the container must be pressed down with a heavy load and left for 5 days in the cold.
- Divide the snack into glass containers and roll up.
This is a fairly simple blank recipe that any housewife can do.
Honey mushrooms in cucumber pickle
Mushrooms, properly cooked in brine, are tasty and pleasantly crispy.
What you need to cook:
- honey mushrooms - 1 kilogram;
- pickle from cucumbers - 0.5 liters;
- ordinary salt - 30 grams;
- bay leaf - 1 piece;
- dill - 3 pieces;
- pepper - 4 pieces each.
Pure mushrooms are placed in a saucepan and poured with salted water (about 10 grams of salt per 1 liter of liquid). So the mushrooms are marinated for about 20 minutes, then put on fire. After boiling, you need to drain the water, pour clean water again and keep on fire for 40 minutes.
Pour all the ingredients on the bottom of a clean container - mushrooms are laid out on top, which must be salted before that. Now you need to pour out the brine.
In this state, the container should stand under the press for 5 days, after which the snack can be canned. After three weeks, the mushrooms will be already salted, they can be eaten.
Honey mushrooms are a low-calorie product, but slowly digestible. In general, they can be eaten as a dietary meal, but in moderation. This variety of pickled mushrooms is a favorite snack of many people on holidays, so why not please your household with salted mushrooms?